A Watch Face For Every Occasion
Home, office, or gym – you’ll find fresh, trendy, and switchable watch faces for every occasion
at the brand new HONOR Watch Face Store.1
Continuous Heart Rate Tracking
Using AI-driven algorithms for high-precision readings and infrared technology, TruSeen™ 3.0 offers continuous heart rate monitoring, so you stay in the fitness zone longer.
SpO2 Monitor2 For Everyone
HONOR Band 5’s SpO2 Monitor tracks oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream so you can assess how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes.
A Personal Trainer On Your Wrist
An advanced running planner for high-level fitness tracking and personalized recommendations comprehensively
tracks and displays data such as heart rate, workout time, distance, stride frequency, speed, calories,
and aerobic/anaerobic results for a more in-depth workout plan.
Your Personal Swimming Coach
HONOR Band 5 is water-resistant up to 50M3 and swim-proof. A six-axis sensor recognizes
the four main swim strokes – freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and butterfly –
recording speed, distance, calories, and SWOLF4 score.
Sleep Better Every Night
HUAWEI’s TruSleep technology empowers HONOR Band 5 to analyze sleep quality, identify everyday sleep habits, and provide over 200 personalized assessment suggestions for a better night’s sleep.5
Smart Convenience Redefined
Misplaced your phone? No worries. The phone finder function locates it instantly. You can also preview
messages and reminders or take selfies and group photos conveniently by simply raising your wrist*.
14 Days Of Standby Time On A Single Charge
A power-efficient, high-performing battery bolstered by system-level optimization means the AMOLED color
display is on standby for up to 14 days on a single charge. You can also expect up to 6 days of use with heart
rate tracking and sleep tracking features turned on. Battery life varies with use and other factors.7
1. The HONOR Watch Face Store is available on Android only and is supported via the OTA upgrade. Availability varies by region.
2. The availability of SpO2 Monitor varies depending on markets and regions. SpO2 Monitor is not designed to be a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All data and measurements should be used for personal reference only. This feature will come later via OTA.
3. Water resistance rating of 50m based on the ISO standard 22810:2010, meaning that the band works when swimming or washing hands, etc. Rinse the band with clean water and dry it promptly after swimming in seawater for prolonged use.
4. SWOLF (abbreviation for “Swim Golf”) is a score obtained by adding together your strokes per length and the time for the length. For example, a 25-yard swim at 30 seconds in 20 strokes is SWOLF 50.
5. This feature supports 42 languages. For further details, please refer to the language list.
6. Remote Music Control is compatible only with smartphones running on Android 5.0 and above. This feature supports the following apps: Shazam, VLC for Android, Google Play Music, YouTube, Tube Go, Spotify, Audify, KKBOX, Blackplayer, Pulsar, and Huawei Music. Remote Music Control will come later via OTA.
7. Data is based on test results in HONOR labs. Actual usage time may vary according to settings and usage preferences. The typical charging cycle is 14 days with HONOR TruSleep, TruSeen™ 3.0, and raise to wake screen is disabled by default.
1. Data displayed on this product is for reference only and not for medical use.
2. Accessibility of some features may vary across regions. Product pictures and display contents on the foregoing pages are provided for reference only. Actual product features and specifications (including but not limited to appearance, colour, and size), as well as actual display contents (including but not limited to backgrounds, UI, and icons) may vary.
3. All data in the foregoing pages are theoretical values obtained by HONOR internal laboratories through tests carried out under particular conditions. For more information, refer to the aforementioned product details. Actual data may vary owing to differences in individual products, software versions, application conditions, and environmental factors. All data is subject to actual usage.
4. Due to real-time changes involving product batches, production and supply factors, in order to provide accurate product information, specifications, and features, HONOR may make real-time adjustments to text descriptions and images in the foregoing information pages, so that they match the product performance, specifications, indexes, and components of the actual product. Product information is subject to such changes and adjustments without notice.