341 PPI AMOLED Display | Editable Widgets
Slim Metal Body | 14-day Battery Life
5 ATM Water Resistance | 12 Sports Modes
Unprecedented HD Experience
341 PPI AMOLED Display
A Stylish Large Square Screen That Shows More Content.
New Editable Modular Watch Faces, For What You Care About.
The customized 1.65-inch stylish square screen offers a larger display area than a round watch face of the same width, so it can carry more information. Additionally, we have released two innovative modular watch faces that can be customized to display essential information such as the heart rate, calendar, weather and events you care about the most, all in one watch face that’s easy to check. In total, you can customize up to 7 widgets out of 17 functions.
Modular Information Watch Face
The key information is displayed centrally, focusing on what matters most to you. Except for the time in the upper left corner, there are five display content modules (widgets) that can be customized. In the middle area, you may have weather, heart rate or reminder displayed; in the lower areas, you may switch to stopwatch, alarm clock, battery indicator, or any other of the available 16 options.
Modular Analog Watch Face
You can focus on the central time pointer. There are seven customizable display content modules (widgets) to choose from 17 options, so you can view other data in real time.
Additionally, there are a large variety of delicate watch faces, such as the pointer type and digital type, from which to choose.
Colorful & Slim Metal Watch Body.
6 Attractive Colors To Choose From.
A smooth transition from the 2.5D curved glass to the metal watch body lowers the thickness to 9.4 mm, which makes it slim and delicate. The aircraft-grade aluminum alloy compactness also helps control the weight of the watch body, which is as light as 24.8 g, but also strong and robust. In addition, there are 6 vigorous and fashionable colors to choose from, so it can fit any taste or situation.
Note: 24.8 g excludes the weight of the strap.
5 ATM Water Resistance and Professional Swim Tracking.
Water resistant to a depth of 50 meters, Amazfit GTS also supports multiple swimming scenarios. The watch can automatically recognize your swimming position, and record data like SWOLF, pace, or calorie consumption, and enables an accurate analysis on the data each time you swim.
|5 ATM||Suitable for||Not suitable for|
– Rain or snow
|– Scuba diving
– High-speed watersports
– Diving into water
– Hot water shower
1. According to GB/T 30106-2013 / ISO 22810:2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches 50 meters. Amazfit GTS is tested by the National Clock Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, report number: QT1908061.
2. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water.
12 Mainstream Exercise Modes.
Amazfit GTS supports 12 mainstream exercise modes, which accurately track your sports activities. There are also multiple professional sensors that record physical data in full, and perform scientific analysis on them to enhance your exercise capacity.
A 14-Day Long-Lasting Endurance, Despite a Slim Watch Body.
Amazfit GTS combines software and hardware to deeply optimize the power consumption of the system and the components, in order to bring about a long-lasting endurance of 14 days while keeping a slim watch body, which enables you to avoid frequent charges. The watch can continuously work for 1 month and a half under the Basic Watch Mode.
Note: Battery life may vary according to usage, settings, and other factors, so the actual results may differ from the given data.
Biotracker™ PPG Biological Tracking Optical Sensor. All-Day Heart Rate Monitoring.
The watch is integrated with Huami’s proprietary BioTracker™ PPG biological tracking optical sensor, which can perform constant 24-hour high-precision heart-rate monitoring as well as a heart-rate interval monitoring during workouts, and warning if a much too high value is detected.
In addition, multi-dimension health management functions such as long-time-sitting reminder, calorie consumption and sleep analysis can help you develop good habits and fully improve the health of your body.
Huami-PAI™ Health Assessment System.
Precisely Quantifies Your Physical State.
Amazfit GTS integrates the innovative huami-PAI™ Health Assessment System, which eliminates the need to track complicated data and allows you to intuitively understand your physical state at a glance, as well as more concisely and precisely control your health.
PAI (Personal Activity Intelligence) is a science-backed health score, which measures the impact of your physical activity on your heart and guides you to a longer, healthier life. Backed by one of the world’s largest health studies*, maintaining 100 PAI or more is scientifically proven to provide maximum protection from heart disease and other lifestyle diseases.
*HUNT Fitness Study: The study was led by Professor Ulrik Wisloff from Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, lasted 25 years, and involved 45,000 participants.
43.25 x 36.25 x 9.4mm
Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy, polymer material
120 mm (long), 87 mm (short)
1.65″ AMOLED, resolution 348 x 442, 341ppi, 100% NTSC, always-on display
Corning Gorilla 3 generation tempered glass + anti-fingerprint coating
BioTrackerTM PPG Bio-Tracking Optical Sensor
6-axis acceleration sensor
3-axis geomagnetic sensor
Air pressure sensor
Ambient light sensor
220mAh lithium-ion polymer battery (typical value)
About 2 hours
Magnetic / 2-pins POGO pin
Typical usage scenario: 14 days
Heart rate always on, sleep monitoring; 150 pushed notifications lighting-up the screen, lift the wrist to see the time 30 times, and 5 minutes for other operations every day; exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes with the GPS on.
Basic watch mode: 46 days
Turn off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and lift the wrist to see the time 100 times a day.
Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and above
Magnetic charging stand, user manual
Zepp App (formerly known as the Amazfit App)
1. According to GB/T 30106-2013 / ISO 22810:2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches 50 meters. Amazfit GTS is tested by the National Clock Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, report number: QT1908061. In order to maintain a good wearing experience, please wipe the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water.
2. Battery life may vary according to usage, settings, and other factors, so the actual results may differ from the given data.
3. The product images and screen contents on the pages above are for the purpose of illustration only. The actual product (including but not limited to appearance, color, size) and screen display contents (including but not limited to background, UI, and pictures) may be slightly different, so the actual product shall prevail.
4. The data on the pages above are theoretical values. All data, unless otherwise specified, is provided by internal laboratories or suppliers, and is obtained under specific test conditions. Actual use may vary slightly due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions, and environmental factors, so actual usage data shall prevail.
5. To provide the most accurate product information, specifications, and product characteristics, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images, and other content on the pages above at any time to match actual product performance, specifications, indexes, parts and other information. Because of real-time changes in product batches and production and supply factors, we will not specifically notify you in the event of the modifications and necessary adjustments described above.