Blood-oxygen Level Measurement
When feeling unwell, under mental stress, or engaged in intensive workouts such as marathons and gym sessions, you can immediately measure your blood-oxygen saturation and understand your physical state.
60+ Sports Modes
The Amazfit Bip U has 60+ exercise modes. These are Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Yoga, Cricket, Baseball, Basketball, Table tennis, Badminton, Free training, Fishing, Pool swimming, etc
5 ATM Water-Resistance
Water-resistant up to 50 meters(3), you can wear the Bip U for swimming and it will track your movements and record your achievements even underwater.
24/7 Heart Rate Monitoring
With its Huami-proprietary BioTrackerTM PPG biological optical sensor, Bip U can maintain continuous 24-hour heart rate monitoring and provide elevated heart rate warnings.
Sleep Quality Monitoring
Accurately monitor your sleep stages, including those of deep sleep, light sleep, REM, awake time, and afternoon naps, and interpret the characteristics to provide you sleep quality score and insight.
Equipped with GPS and GLONASS positioning systems, the Bip U Pro delivers more precise location tracking for you to review after outdoor sports like running or cycling.
PAI™ Health Assessment System
PAI™ is a health evaluation system that uses algorithms to transform complex information such as heart rate data, activity duration, and other health data into numerical values, and presents this data to users.
50 Watch Faces
50 watch faces are available to suit your mood and outfit, or you can upload your own photos for a more personalized watch face. The Bip U also supports animated watch faces that make every glance at your watch a unique experience.
1. Four built-in watch faces. You can replace two of the built-in watch faces from a selection of 40+ online watch faces in the Zepp App.
2. It supports a 9-day battery with typical use, and a 5-day battery life with heavy use. The typical usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 10 minutes) and sleep monitoring are turned on, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages, and the user raises the wrist 200 times to check the time. The user exercises 90 minutes every week. The heavy usage refers to the following condition: Worn for consecutive 24-hour periods, heart-rate monitoring (data recorded every 1 minute) and sleep monitoring are turned on, sleep breathing quality and all-day stress monitoring are enabled, and SpO2 is measured twice a day. Every day, the screen turns on to display 50 messages and is operated for 15 minutes, the user raises the wrist 100 times to check the time, and exercises 90 minutes every week. Note: For people with dark skin, the battery life will be further reduced with heavy usage. The battery life is affected by various factors, and the actual amount of time may be slightly different from the nominal value.
3. Based on the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the watch delivers a water resistance level of up to 50 meters and has passed the test conducted by the BUREAU VERITAS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SERVICES. The report number is XRX-ESH-P20062078.
4. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions.
5. To monitor the REM cycle, the Sleep Assistant heart rate tracking mode must be enabled. During REM sleep, your eyes move quickly in different directions. Dreams typically happen during REM sleep.
6. This product is not a medical device. All the measurement data and results are provided for reference only and cannot be used to perform professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical conditions. Due to external factors (such as arm hair, tattoos, or darker skin), there may be cases where measurement results are inaccurate or even unavailable. To measure SpO2, please keep your arm still.
7. The Personal Activity Intelligence is a personal physiological activity indicator. Based on heart rate data, daily activity intensity, and multidimensional dynamic comprehensive evaluation of personal.